Seamless Polyurea Coatings
Our products are used in numerous marine-related applications for personal and commercial needs. Benefits include impact and skid resistance, protection from chemical spills, waterproofing, improved appearance and increased value and service life of your vessel.
- Cargo ships
- Shipboard saltwater ballast tanks
- Marina ramps and steps
- Engine rooms and compartments
- Supply cabinets
- Storage holds
- Embankment sandbags
- Pond liner
- Drift boats
- Whitewater rafts
- Personal watercrafts
- Oar tips
Keel Guards and Boat Hull Coating
Coatings are seamless and lightweight yet extremely durable on many surfaces including aluminum, fiberglass and wood. Use our product as a keel guard or for full bottom protection to enhance the life and beauty of your boat.
- Exceptional abrasion and chemical resistance
- Withstand unimproved launch areas, hidden water hazards such as rocks, logs and branches, and a variety of beaching environments
- Coating sets quickly so that you can hit the water in two to three days
- Sound dampening features allow for a quieter ride on all water conditions
- Permanent adhesion means your boat bottom does not become brittle; it won’t crack, peel or chip off
Boat Seat and Raft Protection
Arma Coatings has developed a specific product, Arma 60A, which provides a rubbery yet extremely tough membrane for seat cushions, rafts and other flexible surfaces.
- Chemical-resistant to salt, gasoline, oil and other damaging substances
- Provides “give” for comfort and tear-resistance
Skid-Proof Steps, Ramps and Cabin Floors
We offer polyurea products that are flexible yet durable while providing a waterproof barrier.
- Resistant to dents, scratches and chips
- Protects against chemical damage from gasoline, oil and salt water
- Skid resistance when impregnated with silica.
Our spray-on protection will last the life of your trailer. It’s impact resistant, waterproof and protects against chemicals and heavy abrasion, even in the most extreme temperatures and launching conditions.
Flotation Encasement and Encapsulation
Unless covered or encased, polystyrene foam often used in marine flotation is degraded by gasoline, water and marine life. The broken down, small foam pieces affect water quality and harm wild life since animals may mistake them for food. Polystyrene also does not naturally decay into the environment.
- Protect docks, boathouses, floating homes, buoys and fish nets
- Follow encapsulation laws required by many states
- Enjoy long-lasting results and increased value of your investment
Contact us to learn more about marine applications or to become a dealer.