Originator of the Heated High-Pressure Bedliner System
As the original developers of the heated high-pressure bedliner system, Arma Coatings has unmatched experience with protective coatings. While cold, low-pressure application causes uneven coverage, the temperature controlled system results in uniform texture and a durable, factory-direct finish.
In contrast to drop-in bedliners that can cause cargo slippage and rattling, our industrial grade spray-on application provides a completely protective barrier, extending the life and increasing resale value of your vehicle.
- Perfect balance of flexibility and rigidness, allowing for maximum impact resistance
- Prevents moisture damage, rust, scratches and chemical corrosion from harmful substances including gasoline, oil and fertilizers
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -40 to 200 F
- Permanent adhesion means no cracks, warps or peeling
- Helps your payload stay in place and offers sound dampening features
- Minimal effect on cargo capacity, leaving access to tie-downs, fifth wheels, tool boxes and other accessories
Heated high-pressure application provides consistent coverage and texture with no blotches, drips or uneven areas.
The bedliner sets in seconds, can be walked on in minutes and is ready for use in just hours.
The coating bonds to just about any surface, including aluminum, steel, cement, fiberglass and wood.
Arma Gloss, our water-based, UV-resistant top coat prevents fading and stains. Available in an array of colors, the gloss revitalizes the luster of any bedliner or polyurethane surface.
To assure the highest level of customer service and craftsmanship, we offer the most comprehensive training, certification and support to our dealership partners.
- Even texture and coverage
- No runs and sags
- Laser-straight trim lines
- Factory-direct results
- ARMA emblem on the inside of the truck bed
Your Arma Coatings bedliner is guaranteed for as long as you own the truck.
We offer customized colors by request.
|Product||Product Polyurea/Polyurethane 952||100% Industrial Urea 901|
|Tinsel Strength||2500 psi||3100 psi|
|Temperature Range||-80 to 250 F||-80 to 250 F|
More Truck Coating Options
We offer spray-on coating for other areas of your truck, including: bumpers, roll bars, tool boxes, running boards, lower body panels, canopies, truck racks and the underside of fenders.
- Travel trailers
- Horse and boat trailers
- Utility and equipment trailers
- Motor home roofs
- Delivery truck floors, ramps and steps
- Van and SUV interiors
- Jeep and four-wheeler body restoration
- Heavy commercial equipment bodies
- Military vehicles
Contact us to learn more about our bedliners or to become a dealer.